Press Release: A 3-Disc audio and video exploitation extravaganza featuring over 7 Hours of the most rare and unusual exploitation trailers, TV ads and radio spots from the age of GRINDHOUSE CINEMA! Plus original new content inspired by the amazing fictional b-movie world of Stephen Romano’s exploitation novel, SHOCK FESTIVAL!
Take a wild journey through the exploitation movie scenes of the 1970s and 1980s with this collection of hundreds of actual previews of coming attractions, television commercials and radio spots for the sleaziest, sexiest most off-the-wall films ever made, all digitally re-mastered from original film elements.
Find yourself thrust into a world of madmen and ghouls, perverts and lusty ladies – and wait till you get a load of all the special extra features we’ve cooked up just for this release! Interviews, a SHOCK FESTIVAL poster, original music and a batch of specially produced trailers based on the amazing fictional b-movie worlds of Stephen Romano’s acclaimed novel, SHOCK FESTIVAL. This must-have collector’s set includes over 7 hours of amazing stuff you won’t find anywhere else!
Brand new media inspired by the best, worst and most outrageous trailers from horror and exploitation cinema contributed by: Michael Gingold (Fangoria Magazine), Stephen Romano, Nicanor Loreti, Adrian Santiago, Chris LaMartina, Paige Kay Davis, Richard Griffin, David Hartman, Dave Neabore, Victor Bonacore and German Val. Classic Media Contributors Include: Blue Underground, Grindhouse Releasing, Media Blasters and Shock-O-Rama Cinema.
DVD Set Features:
* Over 7 hours of the most rare and unusual exploitation trailers, TV ads and radio spots from the age of GRINDHOUSE CINEMA!
* Over 4 Hours of the most unique, amazing and outrageous exploitation and horror trailers from the 1970s and 1980s!
* Interview with Independent International Pictures President Sam Sherman
* Commentary tracks by Stephen Romano and Uncle Creepy from Dread Central
* Audio disc containing over 3 hours of exploitation radio spots plus original music on MP3s, ready to plug into your iPod, computer or CD player!
* Bonus Collector’s Poster with Original Artwork by artist and author, Stephen Romano!
* Shock Festival image gallery! All New Posters! Special Features!
Street Date: February 9, 2010
Price: $24.98 SRP
Run Time: Visual Plus Audio Media Over 7 Hours
Rating: Not Rated MPAA ‘R’ Equivalent
Audio: Stereo 2.0